Rabu, 6 Julai 2011

tulisan 34 : The Orphan's Day

Well, well, well

Hmm. Its already 3.57 a.m. on my laptop.

What a day.

Two tests in the morning and evening.

Interviewing a bunch of juniors at night.

And now I just got back from McDonald with my beloved housemates. Never to forget the wrestling match at mamak *Hidop Firdaus Maju!!* and me playing pool *Damn I am noob!!* before that. A total fun night!!

Yeah it's late and I'm dead tired now but there is something I would like to share with you guys before I forget  *or before I go to bed.Haha*.

The thing is last Sunday on the 3rd of July 2011 , as mentioned in the title, The Orphan's Day was held in Universiti Teknologi Petronas . I did write a post on our visit to the three orphanage's home a few weeks ago. You can find it here but it's in Malay. No no no and no translation okayyy~ Haha.


The Orphan's Day this year was totally a memorable and touching day to me personally. How can I forget a Chinese girl who always came besides me wanting to play with me and then at the end of the event she cried knowing it will be a very long time before we could meet again or probably never again. Can you really forget thing like this? Well I simply can't. No can't do.

thats the girl. the one in orange

We all played with the kids on that day as if we are family and there is no boundary between races. Malay, Chinese, Indians. We are all the same. We played the games together, we watch the movie together *watching How To Train Your Dragon for the second time was still awesome!Toothless is definitely my maann!!*, we eat together and we did everything else together *almost everything laaa*. I was totally amazed to see the children chanting their prayers before eating. It was a different sight since we have three different religions and of course their prayers are not the same. So the prayers were done one by one. An extraordinary experience for me actually. Haha.


To make  things simpler, I am not going to share everything through my writings because I am not really good at it *and no energy left T.T* . Pictures can best describe the day aren't they? Here are some of them. You can see more here, here, here, here and here.


I just want to express my gratitude to Allah for giving me the opportunity to participate in this very beautiful event if I must say it. MasyaAllah, being the MC for kids is not that easy huh? My voice was out of tune on the next day. Haha. =P Although it was really tiring and hard to control the children *they got infinity energy (-.-")*, to be able to make them smile was really worth it ^^. They are our future after all and it is our duty to always support and be there when they need us.



p/s : I'm going back home today!! Yipppiii!!! =D

0 pengasah pensel:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...